Terms & Conditions
MaxxRelief developed this Site for your personal information, education and communication. The Site may, from time to time, contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Should you have a medical condition, you are advised to promptly see your physician or a medical professional. Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions of this site. Please read these Terms carefully before using this Site.
By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions set forth below, just as if you had signed them. If you are not willing to be bound to these Terms & Conditions, you may not access the Site. MaxxRelief may update or modify these Terms & Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Any continued use of the Site shall be considered a agreement to the use of the modified Terms & Conditions.
- The products featured on this site have not been approved by the Food And Drug Administration (FDA) unless it is stated on the products page. For further information about the FDA please go to this link. Use of Site. You may freely browse the Site and may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may only be used by you for personal, noncommercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of MaxxRelief. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved and retained. All contents of the Site are copyrighted work of MaxxRelief and/or any of MaxxRelief’s suppliers or affiliates unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the express written permission of MaxxRelief or except as provided herein. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, MaxxRelief. The use of these images by you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Limitation of the website, unless as otherwise expressly permitted by MaxxRelief, any access or attempt to access other areas of the MaxxRelief computer server is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not copy Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without MaxxRelief’s express written permission. You will not "spam" any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MaxxRelief’s infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any MaxxRelief trademark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without MaxxRelief’s express written consent.
- Void Where Prohibited. Although the information on this Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. MaxxRelief reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
- Timeliness of Information. MaxxRelief uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, however, since information changes so quickly, MaxxRelief is unable to make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy. MaxxRelief FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
- Liability. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. In no event shall MaxxRelief or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of your access to, use of or inability to access or use, the Site. This includes damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. MaxxRelief does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from this Site will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MaxxRelief, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your account.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of MaxxRelief and others. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and or trade dress of MaxxRelief and may not be copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MaxxRelief. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this site are and shall remain the sole property of MaxxRelief or the Trademark owner. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of MaxxRelief or the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that MaxxRelief will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Copyrights. MaxxRelief grants you the privilege of accessing and viewing the text, graphics, audio, design, images, charts and other content (the “MaxxRelief Content”) on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. MaxxRelief may revoke such privilege at any time with or without notice for any reason or no reason. Any and all MaxxRelief Content, software and other works on the Site and any reproductions of any of the foregoing (collectively, "Works") are the copyrighted works of MaxxRelief and/or its suppliers, and are protected under U.S. and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Other than the limited grant of access to and viewing of the MaxxRelief Content set forth above, MaxxRelief grants you no other privileges or rights in any of the Works. You acknowledge that any other use of the Works, including without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, without the prior written permission of MaxxRelief, is strictly prohibited.
- Operating Policy. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. MaxxRelief will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing MaxxRelief to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Online Communications. Although MaxxRelief may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, MaxxRelief is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site. MaxxRelief assumes no responsibility for checking information posted in discussions, chats, transmissions, bulletin boards or the like on the Site for accuracy.
- Review of Communications. MaxxRelief reserves the right, but is not obligated, to review communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site, and to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, or (d) offensive, objectionable or otherwise unacceptable to MaxxRelief at its sole discretion.
- No Endorsement. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by MaxxRelief or under its control. We provide such links merely for our users’ convenience. MaxxRelief is not responsible for the content of any such referenced Web Sites or for the availability of access to such web sites. Inclusion on the Site of any link to another web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by MaxxRelief. Access to other sites linked to this Site is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked sites.
- Editorial Policy. MaxxRelief reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- Links. MaxxRelief is not responsible for the content that is contained in sites that may or may not be linked to this Site. If you are interested in getting a link to your site placed on the MaxxRelief Affiliates page please use the contact page to contact the webmaster.